Sundays, January 22 – April 2 | 10am-12pm
in the CCA Muñoz Waxman Gallery | $10 per session
Sunday 26, March
Sunday 2, April
CCA is thrilled to bring back life drawing sessions to the gallery for a 10-week run beginning on Sunday, January 22, and concluding on Sunday, March 26. Join us and draw, drink coffee, listen to jazz, and build community. Artists must bring all of their own drawing supplies, easels, etc. Only dry mediums allowed (graphite, charcoal, pastels, etc. — no paint or inks). Please treat models with kindness and respect. Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. Snacks are allowed.
Disclaimer: Life Drawing at CCA features nude models posing for figure drawing. Patrons of this program consent to viewing a nude model.
- No one touches the model, ever. Requests for alterations to poses are made verbally or through physical demonstrations through the class monitor.
- A model’s comfort is always put before the artist’s interests.
- Poses are a collaboration between the model and the monitor.
- Only artists are allowed in the studio during sessions.
- No comments on the model’s body.
- No photography without the agreement of the model.