Health, Safety and CCA
Friends and members of CCA,
With the recent rise of COVID-19 cases, we have made the decision to join our fellow forward-thinking businesses in requiring proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID test for admission.
Protocols for visiting CCA:
- Wear your mask unless eating or drinking.
- Show us your vaccination card and ID when you buy your ticket or are seated.
- A copy, scan, or picture of your card is just fine. If you’re under 12 you don’t have a card and that’s OK—just make sure to wear a mask.
- A clinically verified negative COVID test with ID can replace a vaccination card, so long as:
1) PCR tests are less than three days old. Click here for a PCR testing facility near you.
2) Rapid tests are less than six hours old, taken at a designated rapid test facility. Click here for a rapid testing facility near you.
- We will not accept over-the-counter rapid tests.
And as always, stay home if you’re feeling sick. We will refund or reschedule without question.
Reserved seating is now available at CCA.
As a Covid-19 precaution, CCA now implements reserved seating! When tickets are purchased at the box office or online, you may select your seat, and the surrounding seats are then blocked off to future ticket buyers ensuring social distancing. Example of the interface:
CCA strives to be the safest way to experience art.
The recent pandemic has upended our operations, along with our friends and neighbors. Many cinemas have closed; many projection booths will be dark forever. CCA Cinema does not take the opportunity to be open and showcasing global film lightly. We relish in our reopening and have thoroughly enjoyed the last month of operations, welcoming the best crowd on the planet back into our lobby
We want our patrons healthy.
We want Santa Fe to continue rebuilding and reopening.
We want to visit our favorite places for years to come.
We want to stay open.